Did you know that food has vibrations that allow it to create change in our bodies on a cellular level? Food that is alive and from the earth will energize and invigorate you, while processed, pre-packaged, dead food will leave you feeling lethargic and uninspired, like a light that has fizzled out.
Makes sense doesn’t it?
Dark green leafy vegetables are full of chlorophyll, which is basically liquid sunshine. It is the substance in plants that allows them to absorb light from the sun and convert it into usable energy. When we consume raw dark green vegetables such as kale, broccoli, and Swiss chard, we fill our body with the equivalent of the plant’s life blood–the very thing that allows a seed to flourish and take form.
Chemically, the blood of the plant, chlorophyll, is very similar to our blood and, when consumed, it helps us to oxygenate and breathe life into every cell. Pretty cool, huh? Chlorophyll is also extremely cleansing and detoxifying.
Here are some other high vibrational foods for you to try:
1. Tree Fruits
- –try apples, pears, bananas, coconuts, avocados,nectarines, peaches, plums, apricots, oranges, lemons, limes,mangos, pomegranates, blueberries, cherries, and olives (organic is obviously our best bet since there are so many toxins used for growing now).
2. Non-green veggies
3.Raw Cacao - yeah dark chocolate!
- –chocolate in its pure form has over 1,200 phytonutrients. It contains nutrients like magnesium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, copper, and manganese. It also contains phenylethylamine, which are the feel good characteristics, and theobromine which dilates the cardiovascular system to allow all the benefits to come in.
4. Goji Berries
- –packed with antioxidants, which can help minimize free radical damage to our cells. I like to throw these into smoothies or sprinkle on my oatmeal in the morning.
5. Cultured and Fermented Foods
- –a great source of probiotics, which will help your digestion stay on track. I firmly believe in the old saying, “You are what you eat.”
Junk in = feeling like junk
rich, living, nutrient-dense food = much happier body and mind.
I have clients that come to me all the time diagnosed with bipolar, ADHD, depression and anxiety. It's amazing to see how even after a few short weeks of getting the processed junk "food" out of they feel SO much better, focused, sleeping and balanced.
Don’t just take my word for it. We’ve all tried the junk in, junk out experiment, so don’t you think it’s time to rock your body and mind with some fresh and fabulous food? By eating food that vibrates at a higher frequency, we increase our life-force energy and feel more radiant inside and out.
To your balanced mind,
- adrenal fatigue
- elimination diet
- gut health
- omega 3's
- Self love
- weight gain